A blog where a Korean ace gal reblogs many things and sometimes draws things.
Enjoy your stayTHINGS I DRAW SOMETIMES
|Anonymous said: i know telling cis lesbians they should look into why they wont date/sleep with a trans woman but isnt that kinda double standards bc we tell white women why dont you date black men or whatever when they say they arent attracted to them then calling them racist. i totally agree with both sides then rad fems were like a woman doesnt have to explain why she wont date someone|
You are missing some VERY important points here;
- HeteroSEXuality: opposite sex
- HomoSEXuality: same sex
- A white heterosexual male is attracted to females, so blatantly saying he would ‘never EVER be interested in a black woman’ is racist. Black people are oppressed and discriminated against, so for someone of oppressor status to say this is obviously wrong.
- HOWEVER, lesbianism is defined by SAME SEX, and trans women are biological males. Trans women were socialised as a male, and reaped benefits and entitlement from that; but more importantly, they can never be biologically and scientifically females. There is something in my body that makes me irrevocably unattractive to males - and it’s called lesbianism.
- To imply that lesbianism is not biological is to claim that lesbianism is fluid and should be treated as such - which completely erases my, and many other lesbian’s sexuality.
- Stop treating this as though lesbians are discriminating against trans women, because you’re literally shaming and harrassing us over our sexuality. Females are not make up and dresses and cute butterflies, so a biological male wearing those things is NOT going to make me interested. I am scientifically attracted to females, as I am a lesbian. Why I even have to explain this shows such great lesbophobia.